The Portland Gun Club
COVID-19 Update April 30, 2020
Starting Saturday, May 2nd Portland Gun Club will be open to ALL shooter’s normal hours Thursdays 10am-10pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm. These hours are subject to change at management’s discretion. We will have at least 4-6 Trap fields and the 5-Stand (Thursdays only) open and ready to go. The clubhouse will be closed for now other than staff and the lady’s room. New shooters clinic is not available until further notice.
- Always maintain six feet of separation from each other.
- If you are sick, have been in contact in the past 2 weeks with someone who is sick, or are identified as high risk, please stay home.
- All social interactions will consist of five people or less while maintaining six feet of separation.
PGC will be performing and enforcing the following actions:
- Using disinfectant wipes on call buttons in between groups.
- Bathrooms, gun racks, tables etc. surfaces will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- We will have staff and volunteers monitoring the shooters to enforce social distancing.
- Bring your own coffee and snacks.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer for personal use. The club has a limited supply.
—— Portland Gun Club Public Hours ——
Every Thursday – 10:00AM to 10:00 PM
5-stand Thursday – 11:00AM to 3:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday – 10:00AM to 5:00PM
— Legal trap loads are: 7-1/2, 8, or 9 target loads —
Portland Gun Club is available to shoot 7 days a week by appointment only.
Group shoots of 10 or more, or Corporate Shoots, call for rates and to schedule a time and day.
Contact Mike Riggs: email@example.com
we are available to rent our club house and facilities for private events.
SORRY, WE HAVE NO RIFLE OR PISTOL FACILITIES WE ARE A SHOTGUN ONLY CLUB.